Artist David Wright carefully crafts butterflies, dragonflies, bees and other insects out of recycled circuit boards and electronic components. These fantastic creatures are mounted in beautiful, white, glazed box frames, ready to display on your wall or to stand on a shelf or cabinet.
For a chance to win, all you have to do is tweet us with a photo you've taken of an insect and follow both @electrickeryart & @thephotohour on Twitter. Our favourite photographer will win an Electrickery bug of their choosing! Full entry details below.
See the full range of Electrickery recycled computer art bugs:
Bees & other bugs: https://electrickeryart.com/shop/22520518/bees-other-bugs
- 1 x Electrickery bug of your choice up to a value of £95
HOW TO ENTER
1. Follow @electrickeryart and @thephotohour on Twitter
2. Copy and paste all of the following text into a tweet:
My entry for the @electrickeryart @ThePhotoHour photo competition to #win an #Electrickery recycled computer art bug by David Wright electrickeryart.com #ThePhotoHour
3. Attach a photograph* taken by yourself of a bug of your choosing to the above tweet and hit send!
*The photo can be any style of photography such as macro, black and white, edited or unedited but it must feature one or more real insects and have been taken by yourself. Professional and amateur photographers are welcome to enter.
One entry per person.
Open to UK and international entrants aged 13+
OPEN DATE: 08:30 GMT on 5th April 2019
CLOSING DATE: 23:59 GMT on 19th April 2019
WINNER NOTIFIED BY: 26th April 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The ‘WIN an Electrickery Recycled Computer Art Bug with #ThePhotoHour (the ‘Competition’)’ is open to entrants worldwide aged 13+. 2. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Electrickery/#ThePhotoHour, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the competition. 3. Entry into the competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. 4. To enter the competition, you must follow @electrickeryart and @thephotohour on Twitter and tweet a photo and wording and specified above. 5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your competition entry to us. 6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. 7. The competition closes at 23.59 pm on 19th April 2019. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered. 8. Electrickery will choose their favourite photo from the entries as the winner. 9. One winner will receive 1st Prize as stated above. 10. By entering the competition, the winner and entrants give their permission for their photos, with appropriate credits, to be used in social media posts and blog posts by Electrickery/#ThePhotoHour. 11. Electrickery/#ThePhotoHour accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. 12. The winner will be notified via Twitter by 26th April 2019 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Electrickery within seven (7) days of being notified by then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Electrickery shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from Electrickery within seven (7) days or they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Electrickery shall be entitled to select another winner. 13. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Electrickery, 110 Longley Road, London, SW17 9LH, United Kingdom. 14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. 15. Electrickery/#ThePhotoHour retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. 16. No purchase is necessary. 17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Electrickery/#ThePhotoHour for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence. 18. Electrickery/#ThePhotoHour accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. 19. Electrickery/#ThePhotoHour further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition. 20. Electrickery/#ThePhotoHour reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Electrickery/#ThePhotoHour in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. 21. Electrickery/#ThePhotoHour shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. 22. The competition will be governed by English law. Promoter: Electrickery, 110 Longley Road, London, SW17 9LH, United Kingdom