This groovy circuit board heart necklace would make a great Valentine's Gift!
Get a FREE circuit board keyring with every order!
You will receive a necklace made from exactly the same circuit board as in the picture.
Each one is unique!
I cut the shape from a real recycled circuit board and then pour a thick dome of UV & scratch resistant crystal clear resin to protect and magnify the beauty of the intricate circuit designs. I then set the circuit board into a quality silver plated finding.
The necklace measures 3cm and is fitted to a fine quality 16" rhodium plated chain.
It will be delivered beautifully packaged in a gift box.
Perfect for any IT geek, electronics engineer or electrician.
Ideal as a valentines, wedding or birthday gift.
You can see more of my pieces on my Etsy page here: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ElecTrickeryShop
I have been recycling circuit boards since 1999. I make every piece myself.
My products were finalists in the Giftware Association's "Gift of the Year Awards"
If you would like a custom made necklace, or have an idea for another piece, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Circuit Board Waste
“It is estimated that as much as 50,000 tonnes of PCB (printed circuit board) scrap is produced each year in the UK and of this only around 15% is currently subjected to any form of recycling. The remaining 85% is consigned to landfill.”
“There is an increasing trade in the export of scrap PCBs offshore into mainland China for 'recycling'.
Dr Martin Goosey and Dr Rod Kellner (A Scoping Study, End- of-Life Printed Circuit Boards)
You can read the full report here: http://www.cfsd.org.uk/seeba/TD/reports/PCB_Study.pdf
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.