The distinctive design of this beautiful statement circuit board ring will make you stand out from the crowd!
The silver plated ring measures 5cm long by 1cm wide and is coated with UV and scratch resistant resin!
The ring is adjustable.
You have a choice of 2 fabulous colours:
Each one is beautifully unique so you will receive a ring with slightly different tones and details as those in the pictures.
They come packed in a quality embossed gift box.
You can find more wonderful ring designs here: http://etsy.me/2mZw2MV
Facts About Circuit Board Waste:
“It is estimated that as much as 50,000 tonnes of PCB (printed circuit board) scrap is produced each year in the UK and of this only around 15% is currently subjected to any form of recycling. The remaining 85% is consigned to landfill. There is an increasing trade in the export of scrap PCBs offshore into mainland China for 'recycling'."
Dr Martin Goosey and Dr Rod Kellner (A Scoping Study, End- of-Life Printed Circuit Boards)
You can read the full report here: http://www.cfsd.org.uk/seeba/TD/reports/PCB_Study.pdf
Statement Ring, Rectangle Ring, Circuit Board Ring, Green Ring, Geek Gift, Easter Gift, Gift For Her, Jewelry Gift, Silver Ring, Unique Ring
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.